Monday, January 13, 2014

Silhouette Cameo Fun



My friend had one before I got mine and I fell in love with it the second I saw it work its magic. I had some paper that I wasn't going to use because I didn't have a machine and made a trade with her. She had to decorate my boring old white mixer and she could have the really cool paper.
Originally I was going to do Snow White, but after fiddling with it and putting my practice one on there I decided I didn't like it. That's when I saw one similar to this on pintrest and my friend "J" was able to recreate it for me! I love my mixer now




After seeing her work her magic on my mixer I was completely convinced that this was what I had to have. I had seen the circut before I just could not justify the price for the machine plus all of the extra cartages and I got a Silhouette Cameo for this past Christmas and I couldn't be more excited. The question is: what to do now?




You can decorate your cameo. The cover for the buttons should be a free image you've received when you purchase it.


Your phone:
I took a plain cell phone case that I got for $1 on clearance and made it nicer :)




Your Computer

although, now I wish I had done something different...


I decorated the side of my daughters desks:

The both chose the characters they wanted and the quote


I re-made an old vinyl entry way saying we had.



although you are supposed to be able to print large sayings without the mat, I was having difficulties loading my vinyl. Instead I printed it out of order and in all sorts of crazy positions (saved a ton of vinyl that way). With the contact paper I was able to line it all up again to make it straight as I placed it on the wall.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment