Thursday, January 9, 2014

Coronation Dresses from Frozen

After making the first and more popular set of dresses from the movie Frozen I figured why not make the other two dresses?

Anna's dress is actually more green but this yellow was all JoAnn's had. It's actually my daughters favorite color too, so it was OK that it wasn't  a "perfect" color match. I used a crushed velvet for the top & ribbons for the sleeves.




Elsa's I thought would be harder, but turned out to be easy once the yellow trim decided to cooperate and stay on. The cape is satin & thankfully didn't shred while I sewed it together The mittens are made from left over fleece I had from a blanket I made for my sister.. everything from here was leftover scraps.













**If you found this funny, useful or made it, follow me and share your pictures!**

My other American Girl items:
school supplies
feel better kit  (Just like McKenna's!)
Gymnastics accessories
head band
Minnie Mouse ears
sleeping bags
sleeping mask
pillow dress
accessories
pet accessories
generic witch costume,
Tutu Style Witch Costume 
Scooby Doo Costume
Square Dog bed

No comments:

Post a Comment