Saturday, May 26, 2012

Microwave pop corn in bag




This afternoon was "movie day" and  we needed some popcorn. I used my last store bought microwave popcorn the other day. Now, I could pull out the popcorn maker my husband thought we needed, but last time we used it he over flowed it and I thought we were going to have a whole room full of popcorn. I remember a couple years back I asked "Why can't we just pop the kernals in a brown bag?" my mom told me some crazy reason and, well...I believed her. Then I saw this pin and had to try it.

Using a plain brown paper bag and a half cup of kernals I put them into the microwave for about 2 minutes and kept a watchful eye on them.

When it was done pop-pop-poppin' I poured it into two small mixing bowls and sprinkled some salt.
Verdict: Good! and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment