Saturday, October 15, 2011

Reciepes

Here are some of my favorite recipes that I really love to make & thought someone else would enjoy.

This is by far the BEST Pumpkin bread I have ever eaten. I make it all the time and anyone who has it wants the recipe.

Pumpkin Bread


One of my daughters friends is allergic to dairy (not lactose intolerant- allergic). I was going to make a cake for a group activity anyway and her mom gave me this same recipe so that I could make one cake & the little girl could be part of the actual celebration (instead of having a slice of cake from home come to the party with her) It's the best cake I've ever had. Hands down and I don't usually like chocolate cake! be forewarned. The Baby Cake cake pop maker hates vegan chocolate cake.

Vegan Chocolate Cake

3 cups flour
2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 cups coco
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups COLD water
2/3 veg. Oil
2 tablespoons vinegar
2 tsp. Vanilla.

Mix all dry ingredients together. Then add all the cold- make sure you mix all of it. It'll seem a little thinner than box mix. You can also add some mini chocolate chips to make it even more chocolaty.
Bake 350 degrees. For 9x13 pan it took about forty five minutes, for mini cupcakes it was about 10mins, so I assume 25 for regular

No comments:

Post a Comment