Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cupcakes

Here are some of my cupcakes.

The Barnyard cupcakes

I made over 70 cupcakes for my daughters kindergarten classes and staff.
 Most of the faces are just made with M&M's. The sheep are made with mini marshmallows cut in half and M&M's for the eyes. the pigs ears are rolled down twizzlers and mini chocolate chips for his nose. The cows eyes are mini marshmallows with mini chocolate chips in them. For full directions, visit Betty Crockers website: here 

Here are my St. Pattys cupcakes.




Mix the box according to the package. divide evenly into smaller bowls and add food coloring. Line cupcake pans and pour thin layer of each color into the pans.  Bake according to package.
I then iced the cupcakes and drew shamrocks onto the tops


Cookie Monster cupcakes



I used blue gel dye and tip 233 ( flat top with a bunch of holes) and just squeezed it onto there. The eyes are white icing piped into a circle and mini chocolate chips. You can also just buy the blue wax looking sprinkles ( it'll cost more) or for the eyes you use mini marshmellows cut and then out the mini chocolate chips in

No comments:

Post a Comment